Below we have outlined new protocols for our check-in process.
Please take some time to review the new protocols and THANK YOU so much for your patience as we navigate through these changes.
Central New York Orthodontics has returned to an IN PERSON CHECK-IN
We are following the recommended COVID-19 guidelines and
a mask is recommended for everyone entering the building.
You may come directly into the office to check in. This includes the patient and ONE parent or support person if needed. There is no longer the need to call the office to notify us of your arrival for your appointment. Please come directly into the office to check-in.
One parent or support person will be allowed into the building along with the patient. We ask that the parent/support person remain in the front waiting room. Only patients will be allowed into the treatment area. If a parent/support person would rather wait in their vehicle we do encourage it, but do not require it, as this helps to maintain social distancing.
- If you feel poorly the day of your appointment, please call the office to reschedule.
BRUSHING SINKS ARE NOW OPEN!
We have reopened our tooth brushing stations with limited use. Disposable toothbrushes, single use toothpaste, floss and cups are all available.
Please do not use a tooth brushing station until you have been seated in the treatment area.
WHAT TO DO ONCE YOU ARRIVE
- You may enter the building at your scheduled appointment time and go to our check-in computer and check yourself in. Please have a seat in our front waiting room until someone comes to get you for your appointment.
- We will ask you to update your patient information at the time of your appointment.
- An informed consent needs to be completed and signed for each patient just once; either at first visit or at your first visit to our office since Covid guidelines were introduced.
- ALL forms are available at the office and can be filled out when you arrive.
We will continue to update you here on our website as well as our social media sites, so please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bassinandhessionortho and on Instagram @bassinandhessionorthodontics.
Please remember, if you have what you feel is a TRUE EMERGENCY, please go to your nearest emergency room.